Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Roast Beef Sandwiches on Mini Bagels

My whole family really liked these.  I  made these myself and let them all pick if they wanted mayo, mustard, or butter.  My little brother didn't want meat or pickles so he just had cheese and butter.  My mom wants me to make these again! 

Roast Beef Sandwiches on Mini Bagels
adapted from Do It Myself Kids' Cookbook
makes 6 sandwiches

6 slices deli roast beef
6 mini bagels, split and toasted
6 slices Muenster cheese
6 mini pickles
6 teaspoons mayo (or whatever spread you want)

1.  On a cutting board, place 1 slices of roast beef on each bagel bottom, folding to fit the bagel shape.  Top each piece of roast beef with 1 slice of Muenster cheese, folding again to fit. 

2.  On the cutting board, use a butter knife to cut the pickle in thin slices.  Place on top of cheese on each bagel.  Spread 1 teaspoon of mayo (or other spread) on each bagel top, spreading to the edges.  Place on top of bagel to form a sandwich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment